Language:

Contact with Bidrico

Bidrico from Vietnam, Winner of the B.I.D the International Quality Crown Award in the Diamond category

Business Initiative Directions - BID officially the International Quality Crown Award in the Diamond category in London, England in November, from 23rd to 24th 2013 at Tower Hotel.

This award is for businesses in the world have a strong commitment to quality and excellence in technological innovation with new criteria "Building a better business reputation worldwide" was held at capital London (UK), with the participation of enterprises leading brands in the world. It was indeed a glorious moment for Tan Quang Minh Manufacture & Trading Co., Ltd  - Bidrico.

B.I.D. has an international structure of experts in business communication, formed by engineers, physicists, mathematicians, economists, psychologists, journalists, designers and architects who also research great segments of public and private information sources, such as the media, publications, advertising, trade fairs and exhibitions, consultancy companies, universities, Chambers of Commerce, Embassies and their Commercial Offices.

B.I.D. has awarded the International Quality Crown Award in the Diamond category to Tan Quang Minh Manufacture and Trading Company Limited on the basis of a voting process carried out among all the participating former awardees. The voting process is secret, in that the exact source of nomination of your company cannot be revealed. The final decision to award your company, made by the ISLQ Selection Committee is based on the criteria of the principles of the QC100 TQM: a. Customer Satisfaction; b. Communication Strategies; c. Benchmarking; d. Information and Data Analysis; e. Leadership; f. Planning and Decision-making; g. Human Resources; h. Continuing Education and Training; i. Processes and Production; j. Financial Outcome; k. Business Results; l. ISO 9000; m. TQM.

In 2011, Bidrico company was honored  to receive the International Star For Leadership in Quality Award in the gold category 2011by B.I.D organization . In  2012,  Bidrico continue to add a new step with the award "Century International Platinum Quality Era Award". In 2013, Bidrico honored to receive " the International Quality Crown Award in the Diamond category"  by B.I.D organization  awarded. This is a new step with the award once again confirm the strong development of Bidrico (Tan Quang Minh) on the market current beverage. 

The International Quality Crown Award in the Diamond category 

Certificate

Principles of award

Criteria

Newspaper

Mr Hien - General Director and Mrs Lien - Treasury Chief