Aloe Vera Drink With Honey taste
Aloe Vera Drink
“Better Skin, Perfect Body with Bidrico Aloe vera Drink”
Aloe vera drink with Honey taste
With Honey taste
Plastic shrink of Aloe vera drink with Honey taste/06 bottles 360ml
Carton of Aloe vera drink with Honey taste/24 bottles 360ml
– Bidrico Aloe Vera drink is nutrient rich for good health, an excellent source of minerals and vitamins found in Aloe vera include: calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium, iron, potassium, copper, manganese, B12, Folic acid, especially vitamins A, C and E, which are antioxidants. This antioxidants will protect cells against damaging free radicals, molecules that damage the cells and lead to heart disease and cancer.
– Bidrico Aloe Vera drink helps increase the body’s immune system, stimulate digestion, reduce blood cholesterol, promote a healthy cardiovascular system.
– Bidrico Aloe Vera drink is also used to effectively treat wounds and burns, improve the digestion, relieve ulcers and treat sunburns on the skin,…
– Honey is a nourishing and nourishing treatment by removing dead skin cells from bacteria, eliminating the bacteria that cause acne on the skin, making the skin soft and smooth.
– Bidrico Aloe Vera drink is extracted 100% from natural Aloe Vera with Rock sugar, Aloe vera with honey taste
– A high quality product, produced on an European modern and closed chain, reasonable price, suitable for all people, especially for adults, women and patients.
– Bidrico Aloe Vera Drink withHoney Taste is contained in 360ml PET bottle and does not take much time to cook, keeping the quality of aloe vera and honey.
Aloe vera with Honey taste
Serving per container
Serving size 1 bottle (360 ml)
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g 0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g 0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg 0%|
|Sodium 65mg 3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g 16%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g 8%|
|Total Sugars 46g|
|Includes 38.5 g Added Sugars 77%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%|
|Calcium 51.84mg 5%|
|Iron 0.288mg 0%|
|Potassium 25mg 1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice|
-Contained in 360 ml can, 24 bottles/carton, 1,520 cartons/20 feet container.